Governor Cooper’s “Declaration of a Public Health Emergency"
and all subsequently issued Executive Orders and resulting actions.
• violations of religious liberty
• violations of rights to free speech and assembly
• violations of our right to free movement
• violations of our right to education
• deprivation of our life, liberty, and property without due process of law
Massive Economic Damages
• businesses forced to close or to limit operations
• job losses among the highest in the Nation, which denies our right to the “enjoyment of the fruits of [our] own labor”
• destruction of hospitality, restaurant, and travel industries
• sports and entertainment halted
• funerals, wedding, and other ceremonies cancelled
• redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the elite
Physical, Mental, and Social Abuse
• mask mandates as forced medical intervention
• threat of forced “vaccination”
• “social distancing” that separated us from our loved ones, friends, and communities
• restricted access to health care services, facilities, treatments, prophylaxis, and therapeutics
• proliferation of alcoholism, drug abuse, violence, and suicide
• living in a constant state of fear, emotional anxiety, panic, depression, social isolation, loneliness, and hopelessness
For a year, every one of us has lived in a nightmare from which we may never fully recover.
To end this nightmare and rebuild our lives we must win our lawsuit against Governor Cooper, Health and Human Services Secretary Mandy Cohen, and State Health Director Elizabeth Tilson, and achieve a complete restoration of our constitutional rights and liberties!